GSIX is seeking a great UI/UX Designer to turn our client's web/software products into intuitive easy-to-use interfaces. The position requires a professional who’s going to be involved in the whole process from research and prototyping to delivering ready UI design elements to our development team. Somebody who has an understanding of how digital interfaces are built and has excellent communication with the product owner, other designers and developers. The position requires video conference presentations and great English proficiency.
- Create user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to define simple and intuitive experiences for users
- Design new features and interfaces based on data-driven insights, business and customers
- Constantly re-evaluate and iterate on product interfaces based on the stakeholder feedback
- Follow the style guide of the product
- Working collaboratively with our front-end, back-end developers and other stakeholders
- Ability to manage your own time to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated, and dedicated to providing a great customer experience for clients
- Hard Skills - show us what you can do!
- Minimum of 3 years of UI/UX Experience
- Strong presentation skills, articulating ideas clearly to the team and wider stakeholders
- A great portfolio that demonstrates your attention to details and problem solving
- Interest in the latest UI/UX trends, web technologies and techniques.
- Strong conceptual, interaction and visual design skills
- Excellent in a standard of spoken and written English
- Ability to work in Agile environments
- Soft Skills - you’re more than your portfolio!
- Excellent communication and self organizational skills without the need of guidance
- Team-player with a good (or bad) sense of humor
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the work you do
- Be the first to celebrate wins, but also share failure
- Great knowledge of Sketch, Invision, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Craft for Invision is a plus
Submit A Resume/Portfolio
Working @ GSIX means...
Competitive salary up to date with the market standards
We take care of you
Visit a place you’ve dreamt about or maybe just pay a visit to a client
You don’t want to leave your dog all alone at home
Tailor your working schedule according to your needs
Boosting our culture once a year on a great remote location.
We need you safe and sound. Your health matters!
Exhibitor or Speaker?
Attending on conferences and events are tradition at GSIX
What would the work be without some fun? We have Xbox, arcade machine, board games, plus monthly organised activities like paintball, football, laser-tag...