We are looking for a digital designer to join our young and motivated team. You will be responsible to execute online creative based on our branding vision, create fluid and interactive UX for our fresh products and make it pop with your great UI/Visual skills. Work together with the marketing team and produce promo content for the digital channels. GSIX is all about creating products that stand out so you are somebody who has vision beyond ‘out of the box’.
- Make content for promotion on social media and create preprint files for basic promo materials
- Create user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to define simple and intuitive experiences for users
- Create new style guides for products and follow already defined guides when required
- Working collaboratively with our marketing, front-end, back-end teams and other stakeholders
- Ability to manage your own time to meet deadlines
- Willing to learn new things and play with different approaches
- Flexible on using various design software and willing to learn new things
- Hard Skills - show us what you can do!
- Minimum of 2 years of designing for screens and social media
- Strong presentation skills, articulating ideas clearly to the team
- A great portfolio that demonstrates your attention to details and visual design skills
- Interest in the latest UI/UX trends, web technologies and techniques.
- Good in a standard of spoken and written English
- Ability to work in Agile environments
- Soft Skills - you’re more than your portfolio!
- Excellent communication and self organisational skills without need of guidance
- Flexible team-player with a good (or bad) sense of humor
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the work you do
- Be the first to celebrate wins, but also share failure
- Great knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator + one UI Design Software like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD (or willing to learn)
- Experience in simple animations and motion graphics is a plus
- Print design experience is also a plus
Submit A Resume/Portfolio
Working @ GSIX means...
Competitive salary up to date with the market standards
We take care of you
Visit a place you’ve dreamt about or maybe just pay a visit to a client
You don’t want to leave your dog all alone at home
Tailor your working schedule according to your needs
Boosting our culture once a year on a great remote location.
We need you safe and sound. Your health matters!
Exhibitor or Speaker?
Attending on conferences and events are tradition at GSIX
What would the work be without some fun? We have Xbox, arcade machine, board games, plus monthly organised activities like paintball, football, laser-tag...